Friday, January 23, 2015

Get Ready to be Charmed by the Poplar Springs Inn in Virginia

I've stayed at plenty of hotel rooms and hostels, but inns are something special. Sure, boutique hotels have personality, but there's something that's very intimate about an inn. It just feels more personable. Poplar Springs Inn tucked away in Warrenton, Virginia, was the very first hotel I stayed in on my very first press trip and holds a special place in my heart. 

I was immediately charmed by my room's tiny outdoor sitting room, and the rolling hills surrounding the inn. I admired the blackout curtains and the regal red bed linens too. Everything just exuded romance and charm. Each room comes complete with its own decor. Don't expect any stale hotel art. Look forward to accessories that make each room feel like an upscale guest room in your favorite relative's home. 


It looks like it's straight out of a movie, doesn't it?

If you're searching for a personable experience, head to the Poplar Springs Inn. The grounds are beautiful. You can have a great dinner in the adjacent dining room. Or just relax in that gorgeous lobby. Get a treatment at the on-site spa and enjoy your pleasant, country surroundings. If you're looking for a way to really getaway from it all, I'd suggest this inn. 


Check out this pool. Pretty sweet, huh?

Isn't that lobby dreamy? All photos by Sarah Hauser, Virginia Tourism Corporation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS