Thursday, September 3, 2015

Old School Meets New School: Cross Country Road Trip Maps

So, we all know the (relatively) cliched image of a cross country road map where the push pins represent stops. But modern times call for modern technology, which is where Google maps comes into play.

Pretty, isn't it? Photo courtesy of Flickr user Marc Levin.

I recently made a map featuring all of my different stops along my cross country journey. You can see it here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zNMbp3TMnJxE.kaf8chAptSNM&usp=sharing. It's relatively easy to do, if you're so inclined.

I figured that years from now, I'd want to look back in remembrance. I made this Spotify road trip playlist too. The only song missing from it is "Bad Blood."

Here's to maps, playlists, cross country drives and trips that you'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS