Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review of Dog-Friendly Arabella Hotel Sedona

Arabella Hotel Sedona is a budget-friendly lodging option in a town chock full of expensive hotels. This spot is located within walking distance from shopping center Tlaquepaque (a must-visit place brimming with boutiques that feels very European) and just a short ways from the center of Sedona's downtown. As you might have guessed, the hotel is also pet-friendly.
A warm welcome for my two dogs. 
It was recently remodeled and the dog-friendly rooms are all right next to a dog park featuring Sedona's red rock soil. I loved the convenience. Plus, the hotel's grounds make for a gorgeous setting for a dog walk. I've walked my dogs in too many drab parking lots and know this is a true pet parent perk. The hotel also has access to Margs Draw Trail, which is also pet friendly. I didn't get a chance to hike this, but I've read it's a fairly moderate hike.

Loved this on-site dog park. Sorry about the smudge.

Nice view, huh?


The hotel created a sunset vista view point, as you might have guessed from the sign. 
Here's the view you can get from your hike that starts at the hotel. It was cloudy on the day I went up there. 
As far as rates go, this is one of Sedona's more budget-friendly options with rooms costing a little more than $100 a night. But don't think that budget means you have to sacrifice.



The hotel has incredible views from the pool. I also liked the location. You're close to downtown without having to deal with the traffic.

Happy dogs on the bed!

From the roadside, the hotel looks a little run down. But inside, the rooms are clean and modern. Although the bed felt a little old and a tad lumpy--I'm a hotel bed connoisseur--but every other detail felt right. For the price and location, it would be hard to top this hotel.

Bonus: Arabella's most famous attraction is Elote Cafe. The Mexican food here is phenomenal. I've never had anything I didn't like. Try the elote--a sweet and spicy corn dish that you can scoop up with chips. The margaritas are also pretty damn tasty. You'll usually have to wait for a table, but it's well worth it.

The famed and must-try elote appetizer. 

Elote Cafe also has great drinks. 
**Please note: my stay was comped. Opinions are my own.  

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Dog Friendly Accommodation Perthshire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. La Quinta Inn and Suites Kansas city

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS