Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dream Destination: The Turquoise Beach Bar at The Landings St. Lucia

Day dreaming is a huge part of travel. How else would you know where to go next? I'm always thinking about where my next adventure might be and all the delicious food and drinks I'll consume when I finally arrive. My latest fantasy? The recently opened Turquoise Beach Bar at The Landings St. Lucia.


This view makes me long for warmer weather. How about you?

Just to give you some background, The Landings is a beachfront AAA Four Diamond property that comes complete with a 7,000 square-foot spa, 85 suites and its own private yacht marina. But let's get to what's really important: The Turquoise Beach Bar. Every traveler knows that the only thing better than a beach view is a great cocktail. And this bar combines both into one great package.

Colorful, mixed cocktails are the perfect companion to a killer beach view.

Guests can order wine, beer or liquor. But since this is an alfresco, ocean-side bar, nothing goes better with a great view than a fantastic mixed drink. One true highlight here is the "Sweet Euphoria.” Each glass of this special drink is a unique blend of vodka, mixes and garnishes. Every bartender here has his or her own recipe. The staff doesn't share their creations, so you're guaranteed to get a delicious, surprising beverage. 

Although I've never been there, perhaps a trip to St. Lucia is in my future. And with any luck, I'll be sitting at The Turquoise Beach Bar at The Landings St. Lucia with a sweet cocktail in one hand. I don't know about you, but I'll drink to that. Cheers!

All photos by Mikkel Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS