Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Latest Activewear Obsession: Lucy's Perfect Core Halter

I've written about my love of the brand lucy before, and even though it feels redundant, I'm going to do it again. Because you see, I've fallen in love ... with lucy's Perfect Core Halter. I go through phases with my activewear. I was in love with lululemon's scoop neck tank tops for the longest time. Then I appreciated the cool racerbacks (that's CRB for you lulu newbies) before moving onto the In the Flow crops. Since then, I haven't really had anything that's really gripped me. But then along came lucy activewear's perfect core halter

I had to have this minty blue tank. 

This tank has it all. It comes in a variety of stunning colors. I've got two--one is a light, minty blue and the other is a navy. The flattering back features a cute cut out. My favorite part is that the material really flattering. The tank really smooths everything out and holds you in. The ruching in the middle makes you look slimmer. It's not without its faults though. 

The gorgeous ruching of the middle. 

The tank does ride up during exercise, but it's not too bad. And it is very tight. You'll probably want to size up on this one. But it will be worth it. I'm in the process of working off weight, and this tank makes me feel great--a necessary component of any fitness wardrobe. 

A gorgeous back. 

Here's to great activewear! I hope you've found a few pieces that you can't live without too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS