Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Travel Daydreams: The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival in Washington State

I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest around this time last year. The bright green trees, the clouds that floated off the evergreens, mountains and water everywhere made for one dreamy setting. And even though I was only in Seattle for a weekend, I just missed checking out the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which runs throughout April. 


Photo courtesy of Flickr user Felex Liu.


You can look forward to more than 300 acres of gorgeous flowers. Hopefully I'll be able to check out those stunning flower fields with my own eyes one day.  


Photo courtesy of Flickr user Michelle Lee.

So these aren't tulips, but they are beautiful. 

Courtesy of Flickr user Jessica Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS