Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lole: Beyond Flattering Activewear

The activewear world is dominated by three brands: lucy, lululemon and Athleta. I'm a fan of all of them, but I'm always searching for another great line that can hang in my closet. And that's where brands like Lole come in handy. This Montreal-based company opened a New York City store in June of last year, and let's all hope it's here to stay. Lole creates gorgeous, functional and flattering pieces. I fell in love with all four pieces the company sent me to review, but I want to discuss two of them.

The Central Tank Top has a wonderful built-in bra. Like, it actually works if you have a chest. No small feat there. Plenty of tanks designed to be worn sans bra just don't cut it. But not this one. Wear this during spinning or other high-impact activities. And the cranberry red color is perfect for these chilly holiday months. The seams are flattering too. I'd leave this hanging in the closet for long runs though, but I'd pull it out for every other activity. 

 
Next up for my favorite pick includes The Lively Pant. These were, hands-down, the best  activewear pants I've worn in a long time. They provide just the right amount of compression without being too restrictive. The seams are ultra-flattering--yes, this company's clothes have the best seams. The material is thick, compressive and moisture wicking. The high waist is perfect, especially after the calorie-laden eating fest that is the holidays. If you've got the money (these are not cheap at $105 a pop) or can wait for the pants to go on sale, I'd purchase these for sure. This blog is all about celebrating things I love. Here's to great activewear!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS