Friday, October 17, 2014

Introduction and Some Chocolate

This blog is dedicated to the "sweet" life. I'll be writing about places, things and food that I love. Things that I adore. Things that are beautiful. Things that inspire. The title refers to two things I love: chocolate and my long-haired Chihuahuas, Autumn and Rocket. :-)


I'd like to dedicate my very first post to chocolate. From Green & Black to Hershey's, there are so many brands that I really like. But right now, I've got Fran's Chocolates on my mind. I visited Seattle (the home of this boutique brand) this past May and promptly fell in love. The company's signature salted caramels are too die for. The dark chocolate gives way to gooey, luscious caramel with a perfect salty finish. These special morsels are the kind of treats you'll still be tasting long after you've swallowed them. Sounds heavenly, huh? 

Delicious photo courtesy of Fran's Chocolates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS